Founded in 1999 by a handful of agility enthusiasts in Delaware County, PA. Our first event was held in March 2000 as a Fun Match in an indoor horse arena in Cochranville, PA. That same year, we became an AKC licensed club and our bylaws were accepted by NADAC. The first agility trial held by TBAC was a NADAC trial in July 2000. Our first AKC sanctioned trial was held in May of 2001. TBAC currently holds three AKC sanctioned trials a year, in March, May and September. TBAC's reputation as one of the best AKC licensed agility clubs on the east coast is maintained solely by its dedicated 70 members.
Our training facility is located west of Newtown Square on North Providence Road, two miles north of U.S. Route 3 in Edgemont/Malvern, PA.
Training Mission Statement
Tail Blazers Agility Club will provide a venue for furthering the sport of agility under the supervision of competent instructors using the latest established techniques for the purpose of enhancing the relationship between the Handler and the Dog.
- To provide and maintain a safe, energetic learning environment for all members.
- To provide competent instructors who will maintain a high level of instruction through the use of innovative, challenging strategies, and the utilization of the latest techniques. To continue to improve the training program by exploring new techniques through attendance at seminars and clinics.
- To provide a training program that meets the individual needs of members and gives them the opportunity to achieve their full potential through the use of standards, and planned sequential programs.
- To provide a positive-reinforcement training program.
- To provide affordable training for all members.